I love programming and solving hard problems. I have created a programmable website builder as a service, think of it as Heroku (or any other PaaS) but with its own programming language which unlike other PaaS platforms is not multipurpose — it's only good for creating websites.
I created SunSed language to make it easier for developers to create static websites. The cool thing about SunSed language is that it strictly follows HTML syntax -- if you know how to write HTML, you already know SunSed. Thus far, creating the compiler for SunSed language has been the most fun/difficult problem that I have solved. I'm really looking forward to advance SunSed into a platform used by millions of developers!
- I'm a 10x more productive in GNU+Linux than in Windows or OS X.
- I live in Emacs.
- I'm a Dvorak touch typist.
- I'm not a big fan of investors and prefer to bootstrap my startups.
- I love functional programming more than anything else.
- I love Lisp (specially Racket) more than any other language.
- I prefer GCP over AWS.